The array and complexity of available funding for businesses has never been greater.
Sovereign wealth funds, specialist lenders, crowd investors and high net worth individuals are all seeking to invest in UK companies alongside the more traditional lenders. Consequently, it is more important than ever to match the right funder and the right funding package with the right business.
We believe there are three key elements to successfully raising finance:
- Accessing the right amount of funding
- Agreeing an appropriate funding structure and detailed terms
- Ensuring deliverability and certainty
Our extensive experience in the debt and equity markets provides our clients with the latest insights into credit committee appetite, investment criteria, portfolio dependencies and sector preferences.
Our strong relationships with banks, private equity firms and specialist debt and commercial finance houses means we can make a tangible difference to the funding outcome through:
- Preparing a clear business plan
- Advising on the most appropriate funding sources
- Negotiating the best deal using up to date knowledge of current deal parameters
- Stress testing the business model in light of the anticipated funding structure – building in flexibility for future changes in circumstances.
Why choose Quercus?
- Extensive experience. All our projects are led and executed by experienced partners who take hands-on approach to managing transactions and client relationships
- Senior commitment. We bring to bear over 160 years combined corporate finance experience and a track record of 350 completed deals
- Relationship focus. We establish long-term strategic relationships with our clients and the business community based on openness, honesty and integrity
- International reach. We have established a ‘best of breed’ international network, the cornerstone of which is the Terra Alliance